Well, hi there! Since I can't think of anything meaningful to write about, let's get a post done with Sunday Stealing. This week's questions are called I'm Pretty Confident That My Last Words Will Be "Well, Shit, That Didn't Work."
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face. On non-hairwash days, the routine is face, body. On hairwash days, the routine is face, hair, body. On Sundays, it's face, hair, shave underarms, body. More than you needed to know, I expect.
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
Black, with the word "Law" in big red letters across the front, from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. SonnyeBoy gave it to me and I love it.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Not really, unless it's a dress-up occasion. Then I stew over what to wear.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I have a bit of a headache - a holdover from grinding my teeth. It'll dissipate.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
There are red bits in the quilt on the bed. (I'm sitting on the bed writing this on my laptop, because the cat is sleeping on the desk chair. God forbid I disturb the cat.)
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
It was one of my recurring dreams. I dreamed I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom. In the usual version of this dream, the bathroom is filthy, or doesn't have a door, or is full of awful waste. In this version, the toilet was a weird shape, which caused me to pee on the floor. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet. The day is young.
9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing, really. Maybe some aspirin to encourage this headache to go away.
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Yes. Hey, I can cry at commercials.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Like sit and just count? By ones? Um, no.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
It depends on whether the ice cream is in a cone or dish. Cone? Lick. Dish? Bite.
15. Do you like your hair?
Yes! Even though I'm knockin' on 70's door, it's still mostly brown. It's longer than it's been in years, thanks to Covid, so I have fun experimenting with buns and braids and ponytails.