Okay! Two memes in a row! I promise to get back to more original posts tomorrow.
1. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
2. Have your parents influenced what goals you have?
Not really - they mostly gritted their teeth and let me do what I wanted to do, from majoring in drama to joining the circus to marrying a man 10 months after I met him.
3. What is a fashion trend you’re glad went away.
Stirrup pants and padded shoulders.
4. What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
I often use the work "Alas!" as opposed to "unfortunately." It adds a bit of drama.
5. What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
I carry a miniature set of the Tarot Major Arcana in my purse.
6. Is there such a thing as a soul?
7. Is there life after death?
I guess we'll all find out eventually.
8. Do you think there will ever be a third world war?
I think one might start, but as soon as the first nuke drops it will be over.
9. What smell brings back great memories?
The smell of a standing rib roast cooking spells Sunday Dinner to me, and the smell of roses reminds me of my Mom. She had a beautiful rose garden.
10. How would you like to be remembered?
I'd like people to remember me as funny and kind.
11. What kind of music are you into?
If I have to choose one genre, it's the blues. I like a wide range of music, though.
12. What is the biggest surprise of your life?
That I'm still alive, given my past history.
13. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. Where is the most awe inspiring place you have been?
Newgrange - the ancient passage tomb in Ireland.
15. Describe your life in six words.
Still working for the health insurance.