May 24, 2020
Here is my collection of stuffed creatures - or most of them anyway. I actually cleaned them yesterday! One of the cats had been curling up of them and napping, leaving copious amounts of fur to mix with the regular dust. I tend to not see these things, but Joe asked me kindly to see to their upkeep, so I did.
Would you like to know who's who? Of course you would.
- Coco the Bear, the mascot of the Hershey Bears hockey team (I really miss hockey!)
- Three Grateful Dead bears - Daydream, Peggy-O, and Jerry
- Eh Bear, from Canada
- Kermit the Frog
- Baby Bear
- Brownie Bear
- Slapshot, the mascot of the Washington Capitals hockey team (Oh, how I miss hockey!)
- Donkey - the oldest of the group; I've had him ever since I can remember
- Marvin Bear - the second oldest of the group; I got him when I was four and I distinctly remember picking him out
- U-Del Bear
The starred toys are from Pink Cheeks Studios, handmade by Nichol Brinkman. I bought them years ago, but her shop is going strong. I just gave Mrs. Elephant a home!