Well, it's almost the end of February and once again I have been slacking on the blogging. So here's this week's Sunday Stealing - let's hope it gets me back into the swing of things!
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple. No, wait! Blue. No, wait! I rock the Red. Blue and Red make Purple, so we've come full circle.
2. If you could get on a plane tomorrow and travel anywhere, where would you go?
Ireland. Or maybe the north shore of Oahu. No - Finland! France! Italy! All of the preceding, really.
3. Were you closer to your mother or to your father?
My mother. I never had the least doubt that Pop loved me, though.
4. What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert).
A medium-rare prime rib with horseradish sauce and au jus, with a buttery, salty, baked potato and a tossed salad with lemon tahini dressing. Dessert? Hot fudge sundae with peppermint stick ice cream.
5. Can you wink with each eye? (How about curl your tongue?)
6. Beach or forest?
Beach at the edge of a forest. Seriously, though - beach.
7. City or farm?
Depends on the city and whether I have to work on the farm.
8. Would you rather be blind from birth or turn blind as a teenager?
Turn blind, I guess.
9. Would you rather always be overdressed or underdressed?
Oh, underdressed, I guess - as long as "underdressed" means "less formal than expected for the occasion" and not "missing essential items of clothing."
10. If you could pass along one of your attributes to your children, which would it be?
My sense of humor - and I believe I've done it.
11. What are you most insecure about?
Walking alone after dark.
12. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
My black soul. Or maybe something hanging out of my nose.
13. What is the saddest you’ve ever felt?
The sadness that I felt when my parents died - first my Pop, then my Mom.
14. Would you rather have your own private island, or your own private jet?
Private island, for sure. One with a nice beach! And a forest!
15. How do you think you will die?