1. First things first, did you have a good year?
Yes, it was good, especially compared to 2018.
2. If you traveled, where did you go?
Savannah, Georgia, for a friend's lovely wedding; San Diego, California, for a work conference (and dinner with a great friend); and Green Bay, Wisconsin, for our annual Weetacon pilgrimage. Oh, and Ocean City, Maryland - but that's a second home.
3. Which fashion trends did you love?
Umm, clothes from Duluth Trading Company because of the employee discount. It may not have been a widespread trend, but it was our trend.
4. Which fashion trends did you hate?
I'm not a fan of the skinny, tight style in men's suits. They just look too small to me. But if that's your thing, go for it.
5. What was your favorite article of clothing this year?
My Frye boots. It's finally boot weather again!
6. What song sums up this year for you?
"Let's Face the Music and Dance."
7. What was your favorite movie of the year?
I liked all of the movies we saw this year, even though we didn't see very many. I loved Downton Abbey, I thought Knives Out was spectacular, and Stan and Ollie was sweet.
8. Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year?
Yes, Phoebe Waller-Bridge from Fleabag.
9. Favorite new TV show?
Do new seasons count? If so, Season 4 of Outlander and Season 3 of Mrs. Maisel. How about new to me? Orange Is The New Black, Fleabag, Would I Lie to You, and As Yet Untitled. (Those last two are British panel comedy shows, and they are hilarious.)
10. Did you make any big permanent changes this year?
11. What was one nice thing you did for yourself?
I went to see Downton Abbey all by myself.
12. Did you develop a new obsession?
Nope - I don't need any new obsessions. I already have plenty.
13. Did you vote?
14. Did you move?
No! The thought makes me shudder.
15. Did you get a job?
I've already got one, thanks.
16. Did you get a pet?
I've already got two, thanks.
17. Do you regret not doing anything?
18. Do you regret doing something?
19. Have you done anything that scared you?
I didn’t actually do anything, but I did get scared.
20. Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days?
Not counting the president? No.
21. Did you lose anyone close to you?
No, thank goodness.
22. Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year?
I can't think of anyone in particular.
23. Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year?
My oncologist and oncology nurses.
24. If you could have a do over on one thing you did, would you take it?
I'd like to do over the time that I left my purse in the hotel and didn't realize it until I was boarding my flight. Luckily, it turned out to be only a minor hassle.
25. What was the best moment of the year for you?
Watching SonnyeBoy get his law degree.
26. What was the worst?
27. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
28. What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior?
I really don't like kale. I always thought that I didn't like it, but I decided that I couldn't really say that unless I really tried it. And it's confirmed - I don't like kale.
29. What do you wish for others for the coming year?
May all your days be circus days!
30. What do you wish for yourself?