Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
Here's the last Saturday 9 of 2019, because I'm kinda tired.
1) Look back on 2019 and share a happy moment.
On May 16, Sonnyeboy graduated from the University of Maryland’s Francis King Carey School of Law. Since then, he took the bar exam, passed it, and was admitted to the Maryland bar.
2) As 2019 ends, are you making any New Year's resolutions for 2020?
Maybe. I haven't decided yet.
3) Tell us about an obstacle or challenge you faced in 2019.
It was a pretty smooth year, she said - hoping that she didn’t just jinx 2020.
4) Is it "cold as ice" outside where you are today?
Nope. It’s been quite mild, with temperatures in the high 40s/low 50s!
5) Foreigner is this week's featured artist. The band formed in New York City. If you were to travel to New York City, what would you be sure to see?
Take in the latest incarnation of the Big Apple Circus and visit several wonderful people.
6) The band went by the name Trigger. They changed it because their prospective record label was already auditioning a different group named Trigger. They settled on Foreigner because half the members were foreign -- from England. If you received a free, round-trip airline ticket to any foreign country, where would you go?
Ireland. I am nowhere near finished visiting Ireland.
7) In 1977, when this song was popular, Star Wars was breaking all box office records. The Spy Who Loved Me, a James Bond movie, was also a 1977 hit. Which film series do you prefer: Star Wars or James Bond?
Star Wars, although I do like several of the Bonds.
8) In 1977, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak incorporated Apple. Are you answering these 9 questions on an Apple product (PC, laptop, pad or phone)?
Yep - I entered it on an iPhone, then edited it on a MacBook.
9) Random question: What was the last thing you thought of as you dozed off last night?
That I only had two days left of vacation. Sigh...