1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
I mostly consider myself British, although I have a bit of Irish and a touch of German.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
French -- I've been to France a couple of times, so let's pick that one.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
French again -- I know enough to get by (and by "get by", I mean I can ask where the bathroom, bakery, and library are), but I'd really like to be fluent.
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
The north shore of Oahu.
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
My parents' wedding.
6) Have problems sleeping?
7) Are you free with your feelings?
I'm reserved at first, but once I know and like a person, I can be very free with my feelings.
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why?
My dharma bracelets -- they are stretchy stone bracelets with sparkly crystals and I love them.
9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're in a funk?
Listen to music and eat ice cream.
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you know you were special? How?
Joe often does, in many ways -- flowers, unexpected presents, kisses... all that mushy stuff.
11) When you are having a "good day," how do you spread the happiness to others?
Smiles and pleasantries.
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no matter how good you were previously feeling?
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs?
I'd much rather have technology. Yes, that mean bombs, but humans have always had nasty ways of killing each other.
14) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep?
Having done without both, I would definitely keep air conditioning!!
15) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get?
Beagles. I love beagles.