Twelve days until Christmas!
In that time, I have to:
- Finish shopping -- I will have to brave a big box store at some point. I know exactly what I want, though, so as long as I don't get lost I'll be fine. I'm thinking of it as a "search and acquire" mission.
- Finish the interview. That's happening soon -- a phone call with the remaining interviewer.
- Decorate -- this means setting up Target Tree and Kringle Bear. In fact, I plan to take Target Tree to the beach when we go.
- Make goodies. I am definitely making peppermint bark for the Mandatory Fun at work on Monday, and I really really really want to try this recipe. Doing this will entail...
- A grocery run for ingredients specific to the recipe. And wrapping paper. Tape? Hmm.
- Have Christmas Eve Dinner with my sister and brother and their families.
- Go to Ocean City and have Christmas with my family.
- Visit all the Ocean City family.
- Be merry!
All of this? Very doable. Very doable indeed!