I haven't done Sunday Stealing for quite a while, so here we go!
1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
That's kind of a personal question, isn't it? Oh, what the heck -- I haven't completely peed my pants as an adult, but I've sneezed a few times with unfortunate results.
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now?
Oh...I think it would have to be Chris Hemsworth (Thor!) for looks, and Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister!) for smarts.
3. Would you date someone you met online?
I'd have to be single first -- but in theory, sure.
4. Do you wear underwear always?
Only when I'm awake.
5. Do you hate yourself at times?
No -- I've disliked myself quite a bit at various times in my life.
7. Do you like dirty movies?
Depends on the movie.
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
Sorry, I have not watched a single minute of Idol this season. I'm pretty much over it.
9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
2005, when we bought Joe's Kia Sportage.
10. Have you ever been camping?
Many times, starting when I was a Girl Scout. Then I camped a lot in college because my best pals were really into camping. And, I tend to consider my circus years as one big camping trip; after all, I lived in a van. (Down by the river.)
11. How many times a day do you go on facebook?
Several. It would be probably be more if I got better phone reception at work!
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Avengers, today! I enjoyed it a lot; it didn't take itself too seriously, the explosions were good, and the heroes were very heroic.
13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb?
No, can't say that I have. But thanks -- I probably will now.
14. Where did you get your last email from?
My older sister. We've been emailing about our outfits for an upcoming family wedding.
15. Favorite website?
Let's see... I'll say NHL.com for now.
16. Are you down with ghetto?
Yo, dawg, nah. And pull up your goddamn pants!
17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
Fire, I think. We'll either nuke ourselves or a big old asteroid will explode us.
18. Do you believe in the afterlife?
I do not believe in heaven and hell as separate, physical places with God and Satan as the respective landlords. I am much more inclined to believe that our souls merge back into the universal mind, and may reincarnate many times, in many ways, in many places.
19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working?
Maybe at first, but I'd get over it.
20. How did you start your blog?
I started it in 2002 as a weight loss blog. Ten years later, the weight is back, but the blog remains.