I got this one from Bev, who got it from...
Oh, you know the drill. Anyway, when I saw this meme, I knew it was just my cup of TV.
1. Name a TV show series in which you've seen every episode at least twice:
Law and Order, for sure; but also Seinfeld, Star Trek TOS, and Fawlty Towers.
2. Name a show you couldn't miss:
At the moment, Boardwalk Empire. During my youth, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. All the girls were in love with Illya Kuryakin!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
Chris Noth, Hugh Laurie, Connie Britton (even though I have yet to catch American Horror Story), Tina Fey, Kyle Chandler, Steve Buscemi, James Gandolfini, Vincent D'Onofrio, Sean Bean...the list goes on and on!
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Anyone named "Kardashian", although that's stretching the term "actor" quite a bit.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
Seinfeld, The Simpsons, The Kids in the Hall, Saturday Night Live, Monty Python's Flying Circus
6. Name a show you like that no one else that you know enjoys:
It's Alway Sunny In Philadelphia, except that's not really true. SonnyeBoy turned us on to Always Sunny, and now both Joe and I watch it.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song:
Gilligan's Island, Malcolm in the Middle, Friends, Cheers.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
See #6. Also, if you like cars at all -- or even if you just like fun shows -- the UK version of Top Gear.
9. Name a TV series you own:
The Sopranos, Seasons 1 and 2 and Friday Night Lights, Season 1.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television:
11. What is your favorite episode of one your favorite series?
"The Son" from Season 4 of Friday Night Lights.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
Mad Men. I'm think I'm out of luck on that one -- it would be too hard to catch up.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Not really -- I stop watching more because I lose interest rather than because a show is bad.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times:
Friday Night Lights, without a doubt.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
We eat dinner in front of the TV. And snacks. We don't discriminate!
16. How often do you watch TV?
Every damn day. What?
17. What’s the last TV show you watched?
A rerun of The Tudors on BBC America. I fell asleep during it, then finally woke up an hour later during a different episode.
18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
Comedy, but good ones are hard to find.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Captain Kangaroo. It was my go-to show when I little!
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Fear Factor. I only watched one episode, and that was plenty. I see it's coming back -- gah!
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Carnivale -- but it got a bit too weird, even for me.
22. What was the single most memorable progam you ever saw on TV?
The moon landing.
23. What TV show scared you the most?
This one's a tie between The Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
24. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
Fawlty Towers. Every episode was a gem.
25. What show was canceled too early into its run?
Friday Night Lights. Yeah, I know there were five seasons, but I still think it got canceled too soon.