Tucked away down a slight hill is Colesville Presbyterian Church, where my grand-niece was married back in 2006.
I have to say that, as a technical communicator, I like their use of the bulleted list:
As a church of Jesus Christ, we strive to be a church that:
- Gives a sense of warmth, love and joy to all who enter;
- Worships and celebrates God with praise for God’s mighty works
- Thanks God for God’s daily gifts through music, words and prayers’
- Nurtures each individual as a child of God as revealed in Scripture;
- Teaches about living a Christ-like life;
- Shares a responsibility for the social and spiritual welfare of the family, the community, the country and the world;
- Expresses faith through acts of kindness and service
- Builds on the Presbyterian and Reformed heritage of the past by focusing on the future
But -- do they have food?
Why yes, yes they do. Never fear, there's a women's version too.