Okay, I have 10 minutes before I run off to dinner with my high school gal pals, and I have not done one of these for a long, long time, and I really need to do one to keep my head on straight, so here it is -- a Love List.
- Going to dinner with my high school gal pals. A bunch of us have birthdays in January, so that is the purpose of tonight's get together. We are meeting at a joint called Cafe de Paris -- oui, oui!
- Watching Olympic hockey, especially since I get to see women playing hockey.
- Snowboard Cross -- watching it, that is; I would never in a million billion years attempt it, for I would die a very painful and cold death.
- The silliness of the men's figure skating outfits. Child, please. While I was thrilled that Evan Lysacek pulled out a gold-medal winning performance, those weird spangly snakes on his costume seriously icked me out.
- Wrapping up in a blanket on the couch.
- My younger sister. Seriously, I think she saved my sanity last week.
- Sleep. Peaceful, deep sleep. Perhaps I shall experience it again someday.
- Bagels, toasted with cream cheese.
- Raises, however petite.
- Winning the large puzzle on Minesweeper. (Remember Minesweeper? I have recently rediscovered it; woe is me.)
- Watching my Friday Night Lights DVDs. I cannot wait for Season 4 to start in April.
- The Swell Season.
- Joe slipping into bed beside me and wrapping me up in his arms.
Time to go!