So I got this email today:
U.S ARMY PERSONNEL
1st Armored Division( IRAQ )
Tikitit Regitment Base.
My name is SGT James Bill, I am an American soldier, serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq , As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussien's family. The total amount is US$15 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.
We will take 75%, my partner and I. You take the other 25%. no strings attached, just help us pick the box out of security company in Europe and keep it for us right now Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using diplomatic courier as soon as you claim the fund out of the security company in Europe If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details like full name,address and your identification for security purpose.
This business is risk free.
Respectfully, Sgt. James Bill
NB: PLEASE YOU CAN BROWSE ON THIS SITE LINK BELOW AND FINDOUT IN DETAILS HOW MONEY HAS BEEN FLOWNING OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND WE DECIDE TO MOVE THIS ONE DURING THE TRANSFERING OF OUR INJURED SOLDIERS IN FRANCE/GERMANY AS YOU MAY KNOW THAT WE HAVE MEDICAL BASE IN GERMANY AND FRANCE
YOU CAN BROWSE ON http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm FOR MORE DETAILS
Well, it's only good manners to reply, isn't it? Besides, 15 mil ain't chump change!
May I call you Sarge? How about Jim? Or is it Bill?
Anyway, I'm very intrigued by your proposition and ever so flattered that you chose me, out of all the people on the internet, to entrust with this important mission. Of course you can trust me! I'm a loyal American! In God I trust, and in SGT JIM BILL! Partners forever, that's you and me, Sarge.
I read the article you linked to, and I'm amazed you've been able to keep the money safe for four years. How'd you do it? Just curious. If you can't tell me, I understand. It's probably classified anyway. Certainly it's clear that the money's just been -- as you say -- flowning out of the country. Those hundred dollar bills have minds of their own! (Or minds of their flown, perhaps.)
So listen, I'm in. I could use that kind of scratch, and believe you me, I'll do more with it than Saddam ever did. I know some great investments I could make -- I mean, I get great stock tips every single day. These are can't miss opporunities, poised to take off like rockets. Trouble is, my telephone number really isn't very confidential. Lots of people have it. And I don't have a fax. Is that okay?
The idea to move the dough out with injured soldiers is brilliant, by the way. Franklins make great bandages.
Let's talk, Sarge. Love ya.
At least it's not from Nigeria!