Thanks to LA, I now possess some interesting insights into myself.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bozoette!
1. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Bozoette and compline.
2. Finding Bozoette on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
3. If you break Bozoette, you will get seven years of bad luck.
4. It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Bozoette.
5. Bozoette can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
6. A Bozoetteometer is used to measure Bozoette.
7. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Bozoette is 10:1.
8. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Bozoette!
9. Bozoette has a bifurcated penis!
10. India tested its first nuclear Bozoette in 1974.
I am interested in - do tell me about
I must say I'm kind of happy that I'm the equivalent of vespers (evensong to you Episcopalians) rather than matins or lauds. Vespers are afternoon prayers; matins are the dawn prayers! I've realized, as I've gotten older, that I've become an afternoon person instead of a morning person. I think my circadian rhythms are syncopated.
I'm puzzled by the bifurcated penis thing, though. I was under the impression that I didn't have any penis at all, much less a bifurcated one. Hmm. I'll have to take a closer look. (It's nice to know that I can fly, though.)
In any case, I thought I might find out about MyJoe, because really, spouses should know basic surrealist trivia about each other. It's the secret to a happy marriage.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about MyJoe!
1. Peanuts and MyJoe are beans.
2. Donald Duck's middle name is MyJoe.
3. Astronauts get taller when they are in MyJoe.
4. MyJoe can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
5. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with MyJoe!
6. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by MyJoe as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
7. MyJoe has a memory span of three seconds.
8. It's bad luck to whistle near MyJoe.
9. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr MyJoe Head.
10. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is MyJoe.
Several of these facts are directly attributable to the fact that MyJoe shaves his head. It's really smooth and shiny, which may account for the northern lights sightings, the number one cause of blindness, and the Mr MyJoe Head.