A longer catch-up post is in the works, but here's the scoop in a nutshell:
- Yay Wellbutrin, even though I had a bit of a meltdown at work the other day.
- Speaking of work, GRRRRRR.
But for now, Sunday Stealing!
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
It's probably particularly strange, but it was to me. When I was in Milan way back on Aught-Three, I went to dinner with some of the other conference folks. Earlier in the trip, I had eaten the most delicious risotto I'd ever had, so I looked for a risotto on the menu. Sure enough, there was one: Risotto Negro. "Why not?" I thought. Well, I found out why not. The risotto was made with squid ink, which made the rice black. It was awful (to me). Worse, it had a very unfortunate effect on my digestive system.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
I'd take Joe, of course, because we like to have our adventures together.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I'd put it in my lap. It's stuffed!
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee, regardless of the flavor of the biscotti. Cookies go better with hot chocolate, and cucumber sandwiches go better with tea.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today.
That's a tough one! I love me some Ron White, but John Cleese is still alive. As for women, I love Melissa McCarthy.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Look, people, behave yourselves. Be kind to each other. Give me money, please? Thank you.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
An intimate, cozy restaurant by the ocean, at sunset on a summer day.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
I'd love to have a date with all three guys from Top Gear UK, because I'd probably get to ride in a really really really powerful and fancy car.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
I pretty much gag every I hear "The Unicorn", by the Irish Rovers.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Ocean City. My tastes are modest.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Probably the early humanoid who figured out how to make fire.