How about some Sunday Stealing? Why yes, let's!
1. Would you ever try Fear Factor for one million dollars? Why or why not?
Nope. Even though I'm sure that the TV crew would not let any harm come to me, I still wouldn't want to put myself through those sorts of things.
2. If you use hair spray, what brand do you use the most?
I haven't used hair spray in about a zillion years. I probably put some on for my wedding, after my mom had her hairstylist fix it up.
3. Is "Catcher in the Rye" in your library by any chance?
I imagine it would be. When I was in high school, our school library had it, but it was a "red dot" book. Only seniors could read the red dot books, because, although they had literary merit, they contained "adult" material - meaning sex scenes, bad language, or anti-Catholic sentiment.
5. What is the best thing about a Barbie doll?
I can't speak for today's Barbie dolls, but back when I had Barbies, it was the outfits. So many outfits! Complete with wee shoes!
6. Cherry or peanut ice cream?
I'll say cherry, mostly because one of my favorite ice creams is Cherry Garcia.
7. From one to ten, how big of a movie buff are you?
Since this is Question 7, I'll say 7. I love older movies, but we do enjoy seeing current movies. Just this weekend we saw Super Troopers 2 (very silly but a lot of fun) and Avengers - Infinity War (great!).
8. Who is a celebrity you think will never get into trouble?
I'll say Helen Mirren.
9. What is a museum you would like to go to?
I'd like to go the Philadelphia Museum of Art. We've been here four years now and I still haven't gone. One thing that holds us back from the museums and the zoo is the fact that they are all so expensive! We were totally spoiled by the Smithsonian museums and the National Zoo, which are all completely free.
10. Personally, do you look better with short hair or long hair?
I think I can look good in any length hair. I've had it really short; I've had it really long. Nowadays it's more or less shoulder length, and that's probably where it will stay.
11. What is the first thing you think of when I say ‘Jack’?
There was a wild colonial boy, Jack Duggan was his name!
He was born and raised in Ireland in a place called Castlemaine.
He was his father's only son, his mother's pride and joy,
And dearly did his parents love the wild colonial boy!
It goes on from there. But yeah - Jack Duggan.
12. What do (or did) you call your grandparents?
Two of my grandparents were dead by the time I was born; a third died when I was still too little to know him. My one remaining grandparent was my mother's mom; we all called her Gramma. She died when I was a freshman in college.
13. What color do you usually paint your nails?
Well, I don't, really. I used to go through phases where I'd paint my nails, but I always ended up chipping it off within a few days. I do like buffing them to a nice shine, though.,
14. What would be a cool earring design?
I haven't worn earrings in years because all my ear holes closed up. In general, though, I favor the classics: studs and hoops.
15. Besides nightmares, what is the scariest thing about sleeping?
Grinding my teeth so hard that I wake up with a really bad headache. Thankfully, it hasn't happened in a while.