I have no clue why this Sunday's meme is called Cannon Fodder -- maybe because they're kind of scattershot? Anyway, here we go!
1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
Well, I always want to be kissing Joe. So, yes!
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm either concentrating on something or I'm very tired.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Carolina Hurricanes versus the Pittsburgh Penguins game on TV. The Penguins just scored to make 3-1, goddammit!
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
I love thunderstorms, except when I'm caught outside in one. My pop and I used to stand on the back porch and watch the lightning.
5. Do you believe in perfect?
No. I believe that perfect is the enemy of the good, as the pundits say. Also, only God is perfect.
6. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes. I'm not jealous in a romantic sense, but I am jealous of folks who have already retired.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"What time is it?"
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
I generally say my unorthodox prayers and then do some relaxation stuff.
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
I am. Okay, I could always use more money.
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
Most folks think I'm younger than I am -- or maybe I'm just flattering myself.
11. Do you think men truly understand women?
Some do; some don't. I don't believe in these sorts of generalizations.
12. How about women understanding men?
See my previous answer.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
He is almost half a lawyer.
15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have had either a romance or a particular good friend.
Until I met Joe, I never had a romance that lasted more than a few months. I've had good friendships that have lasted 40, 50, even 60 years!