Another December, another Holidailies!
So, this update is my first since... holy cow, October 21! I'm glad Holidailies is here to kick me in my Santa pants and get me updating again. To tell you the honest truth, I forgot all about Holidailies until I read my dear friend Linda's Facebook post about it. Thanks hon!
Today's prompt, as it is on the first Holidailies day each year, is to introduce yourself. Here's mine, in bullet form.
- I've been participating in Holidailies since 2003 -- 11 years, yikes!
- I'm an old broad, coming up on age 63.
- My claim to fame (I guess) is that I was a circus clown back in the second half of the 70s.
- I actually did attend the RIngling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus Clown College in 1975.
- I did not get a contract to work for Ringling Brothers.
- I did work for several other circuses, none of which is still in business.
- I even wrote a novel about it! (Check it out over there on the left.)
- I've been married for 34 years to the same great guy.
- We have a very handsome son.
- I believe that money can't buy happiness, but I'd like to give it a try.
- I tend to work for the same company for long stretches and it takes a lot to make me quit.
- I did just that last February, leaving my job after 11 years.
- In fact, not only did I take a new job, I took a new job in a new state and moved from the DC area to the Philly area, which some people were surprised at, given that I'm an old broad.
- Hah! I showed them!
So there you go - 15 nuggets about me!
We've been up to a lot of shenanigans since my last post, everything from more local craft beer research to touring a concrete castle, so I should have plenty of material for this month!