Well, it's the last day of my Thanksgiving vacation and I have been taking it easy.
Therefore, I shall take it easy on the blogging front with today's edition of Sunday Stealing.
1. Where was your profile picture taken?
I believe this question is about my Facebook profile picture -- if so, it was taken in my bathroom.
2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Joe, of course.
3. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes. It ain't easy though.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I like it, but I like Classic Coke best.
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Joe, of course.
6. Are you upset about anything?
Well, I'm not exactly upset, but I do wish my vacation wasn't ending. I guess I'm feeling more wistful than upset -- wait a sec -- okay. I'm upset at the Ravens. They do not look good today, alas. Wait! First down, Ravens! There's still a chance they could pull this off!!
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Seeing as how mine has lasted 33 years, I'd say yes! If, however, you'd asked me that 35 years ago, I would probably have had a different answer.
8. Are you a bad influence?
Of course!! Where's the fun in being a good influence, I ask you??
9. Night out or night in?
Tonight? In, after I pick up Joe from work in a couple of hours.
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes. I'm willing to bet that you can guess who.
11. What song is stuck in your head?
There's No Business LIke Show Business, because I saw the movie with yesterday. Nobody can sing that song like Ethel Merman!
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Santa Claus! With lots of presents! And cash!
13. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. It beats the alternative!