I am officially on vacation through the fourth of July, therefore I am lazy, therefore it's a good day for Sunday Stealing! (Somehow, I missed the first 100 questions, but such is life.)
101. Name 4 things you always have with you.
My wedding rings, my wallet, a picture of Sonnyeboy with my mom, and a letter from my late friend Tommy.
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have?
SERIOUS exes? As opposed to serious exes? Hmm. I'll say three, although I'm sure was more SERIOUS about them than they were about me.
103. What causes you to you admire people?
Intelligence, compassion, talent, sense of humor -- but more how they embody these traits than just having them.
104. Do you like sports?
Yes, most of them.
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?
I would, I have, and I do -- because it's fun! Also, y'know, intimacy and all that.
106. What is your favorite male name?
It's a tie between Joseph and Patrick.
107. Do animals go to Heaven?
If there is a heaven, then of course. It wouldn't be heaven without them. Except snakes. And mosquitoes. Well, they wouldn't be in my heaven.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad?
I took my Pop to an Old-Timer's Baseball Classic game at RFK Stadium in the early 80s. It was really fun -- kind of a pay back for all the baseball games he took me to when I was a kid. He got sick shortly after that.
109. What is your favorite hair style?
For me, the simpler the better -- no bangs, layered, somewhere between my ears and shoulders.
110. Do you like your name?
Yes! It's a complete (though ungrammatical) sentence!
111. When was the last time that you quit your job?
Almost 10 years ago, when I laid myself off after getting my current job.
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
What time is it?
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
Yes, but not for many years.
114. What is the perfect day for you?
Any time that I'm at the beach, regardless of the weather, with Joe and SonnyeBoy.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom?
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why?
117. Have you met anyone online?
I've met lots of people online -- but not in a romantic sense.
118. Have you ever smoked?
I have smoked exactly two cigarettes in my life. I have, however, smoked a lot of... never mind.
119. Do you like celebrities?
It depends on the celebrity.
120. Do you like traveling?
I love being in different places; I'm not so crazy about getting to different places, unless I'm going by train. I love traveling by train.