So... that last post kinda took a turn, didn't it? Sorry about that. Let me lighten the mood and address today's prompt for Holidailies: Guilty Pleasures.
Ah, yes! I have a whole collection of guilty pleasures. In fact, I keep them all in a curio cabinet; when I feel the urge to indulge, I simply open the cabinet and select one to polish up.
Here are ten guilty pleasures:
- Hershey bars, preferably with almonds. I know! Hershey bars are practically not chocolate at all! They are pedestrian and mass produced and waxy and I. LOVE. THEM.
- The ballroom dancing competitions on PBS. NOT the ersatz ballroom dancing of Dancing with the Stars -- the real thing. These people are serious. My God, I swear they could hold a full martini glass and never spill a drop, even during the Quickstep.
- Historical dramas (or hysterical dramas, as we like to call them). You know... The Tudors, The Pillars of the Earth, The Other Boleyn Girl -- that kinda crap. I eat it up with a spoon.
- A good hockey fight. Ohhhh yeeeah.
- Hot dogs. (With some bright yellow mustard, please!)
- Tabatha's Salon Takeover. She is such a bitch, but she is always right!
- Every Hammer Dracula movie with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.
- Sitting on my ass watching TV all damn day.
- Oh God, disco music. (I have just lost every shred of hippie cred that I ever had.)
- Going braless. It's unseemly, but boy is it comfy. (For me, anyway!)