Do you ever wonder about the actual correct spelling of "grey"? I mean, is it "grey" or "gray"? Or do I have too much time on my hands?
Never mind. Mr. Google told me that "gray" was the American spelling and "grey" is the British spelling. The best comment was this one:
"Gray" is a color. "Grey" is a colour.
I'm easily amused.
Anyway, it's Friday afternoon, and it's very gray and sort of drizzly, and I've finished everything I have to finish. Time for a Love List!
In spite of the weather and general Novemberishness, I love:
- Having season tickets to the Caps. Tonight's prize: a Bruce Boudreau bobblehead! Let's go Caps!
- Rounding the corner to climb up to our seats and seeing Joe sitting there.
- Coming home to the smell of dinner being cooked. Mmmm.... sausages....
- Gingersnap lattes.
- Having the day after Thanksgiving off.
- Talking to SonnyeBoy.
- Hearing "President-Elect Obama".
- Grapes and brie cheese.
- Crackers and soup.
- Fleur de Sel caramels from Trader Joe's. Get 'em now!
- Turning the alarm off before I go to bed on Friday night.
- Jim and Pam.
- C.C. Adcock and Lafayette Marquis -- the band that played at Rene and Arlene's engagement party on True Blood. After hearing them on the show, I immediately looked them up and downloaded their album.
- Watching the Christmas decorations going up at the Bishop's House.
- That I can probably make a break for it in 15 minutes.
- Anesthetic lozenges.
- The feeling of relief I had when I admitted to myself that NaNoWriMo was actually NaNo-NoGo this year.